Organizing a New Year’s Eve party at your home or resort or club with your family and friends will be a perfect celebration. Festive party decoration gives a glamorous look in this wintry season. Party décor is going to get more creative, with new luxe chic and lots of coziness, and a personalized touch. New Year’s Eve is all about meeting your loved ones in vibrant outfits, taking crazy photos, dancing on loud music, playing games, and enjoying delicious appetizers, and also toasting champagnes on the stroke of midnight 12.
You can host an amazing New Year’s party within your budget, yet enjoy to the fullest. Let’s check out some cool party ideas that will help you arrange a wonderful New Year party!
- Theme Décor: You can stick to one color theme – gold, silver or green. Gold or silver decorations make the room look quite attractive. You can use small handmade decorations for Christmas tree. The glittering metallic gold or silver streamers holds a lot of visual weight with a slight effort which adds instant shine and drama to the walls and the rooms and gives a unique festive look.
- Home Décor: You can use sparkle-dusted candles sprinkled nicely and decorate the room for giving a cozy look. Place the small floating candles with apples and oranges for a seasonal party decoration. You can even use the scented candles and lanterns. Place few ribbons and flowers around the mirrors with fairy lights. One can also use leftover gift paper to make alluring streamers. Think of beautifully bordered linens and delicate Champagne colors in velvet. You can even try out deep bold colors, layered textures, and textured tablecloths. Colorful party décor elevates everyone’s mood and make them feel good.
- Think of Green Decoration: Try out for more natural decorations with using earthy colors blended with gold for your Christmas tree. Get the green from the outside and put it inside for a pollution-free party night. You can even use solar lights for decoration.
- Floral Design: Floral decorations are often a great appeal in the home or resort parties. If you have a knack for flowers, you can stick to one kind of flower, be it white tulips, roses, chrysanthemums, or orchids. You can even add poinsettias in white ceramic pots and keep it in one corner of the drawing room.
- Musical Night: Keeping the night entertaining is equally important, be it light music or loud DJ music. Music can be selected as per your guests. The hosts can pick few musical songs apt for the New Year Eve. They can even go with remixes, making the environment happening. With the lovely music of Bollywood and Hollywood mixture, girls and guys can dance crazily on the floor, or they can simply go with Ball Dance.
- Food Varieties: Instead of big meals, easy nibbles are the best option for the New Year party. One can include fast food including pizzas, a variety of delicious starters, sizzlers, Chinese dishes, fruit punch, caramel custard, pastries, and loads of ice-creams. If you wish, you can arrange for full-meal by ordering from outside. You can even tell your friends to come up with one dish from their homes.
All you guys and girls make your New Year night happening by enjoying a wonderful time among each other and capturing those fun moments!
Best wishes to everyone for a very Happy New Year 2018!
Follow me as google.com/+SanghamitraRoychoudhary
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’ Streaming Now On AltBalaji: A Unique Web Series - Mar 22, 2018
- Colors showcase a New Show “Bepannaah” from March 19 - Mar 20, 2018
- Effective Tips to Stay Perfectly Healthy At Your Office - Mar 15, 2018