This year Valentine’s Day falls on the mid-week which is Wednesday, 14th February. Still the craze for celebration on this day won’t decrease a bit. This is not just a beautiful day for the couples to express their love for each other again, but your near and dear ones can also convey wishes and love and go for get-togethers. This day is the most-awaited among the youngsters mainly with great excitement and joy. In fact, Valentine’s week starts from 7 Feb (Rose Day), followed by 8 Feb (Propose Day), 9 Feb (Chocolate Day), 10 Feb (Teddy Day), 11 Feb (Promise Day), 12 Feb (Hug Day), 13 Feb (Kiss Day), and ends on 14 Feb (Valentines’ Day).
If you are one among them who want to make your dear ones feel special, then go ahead in gifting them something nice to show your affection for them. You can convey your love 365 days, but yes, Valentines’ Day is a sweet occasion to make others extra-special. Those couples who want to express their true feelings towards their partner should take this opportunity to do so.
Listed are few great gift ideas that will help you to get them and present your loved ones.
Valentine’s Day Special Gift Ideas
- Eco-drive Watch: A stylish timepiece crafts a perfect present for him on the V-day. This watch covers a titanium case and a striking black dial. This water-resistant watch works as a watch as well as a calendar. It is certainly a classy gift for your man to use often and cherish for years.
- Personalized Photo Frame: A photo printed on the frame will be a unique gift for your partner. You can include your favorite photo with him with personalized names on it, carved with love quotes and that will be a romantic gift for you both to enjoy the moment together.
- Earrings and Pendant: When it’s the season of love, a beautiful gift of earrings and pendant within budget would be a special gift for your sweetheart. Gold or diamond earrings complemented with a pendant will be a lovely, surprising gift. The golden pendant can be engraved with her initial, thus offering a personalized reminder of your love.
- A Bottle of Champagne: To make the occasion more hot and happening, a bottle of champagne will work wonders in the company of close friends. A girlfriend or wife can treat her partner with his favorite sparkling wine for this weekend or V-day. She can also put a bit of effort to the romantic evening by adding a silver-plated hand-tag which is engraved with a personal message.
- Fancy Bangles: Girls love wearing bangles with sarees or suits. Fancy colored bangles would surely impress his girlfriend/wife as whenever she’ll wear it he’ll be close to her heart. Girls can also gift their BFFs on the V-day.
- Classic Hoodie: She can gift him a classic hoodie which would be helpful for warm-up sessions or walking out in winter. Its essentials include full front zipper closure, front pockets, a hood along with drawstrings, and a logo on the upper left chest. He would love to wear your gifted hoodie.
- Miss Me Mug: This can be a sweet token for your darling on V-day. She can buy 2 Miss Me Customized Mugs printed with couple pic, a heart-shape and miss me always caption. Especially if both are living apart; this gift for each other would be super-cute. Whenever they have coffee or tea in those mugs, they can remember each other and call and share lovey-dovey talks.
- Love Printed Cushions: A girlfriend or wifey can gift her better-half with a set of printed cushions that symbolizes their true love. Those two cushions can be placed on the bed to make each other feel the love they have grown for each other.
- Fragrant Cologne: She can present him a fragrant cologne that signifies romance in the air. Lucky You is a mixture of citrus scents which calms and revitalizes his senses. A slight spray on his shirt can certainly attract his girl towards him and create magic at night.
- From the Heart Envelops: Often girls must have made small envelops with love notes for their partner; but this time he can make some efforts in creating beautiful envelops for his sweetie where he can pour his heart out by expressing his love, be it saying Happy Valentines, My Love; I love you, sweetheart, Be Mine Always; Hug Me Tight; and many more. The choice is absolutely yours.
- Heart Candles: A bunch of stacked heart candle can lighten up the mood this Valentine’s evening with only you and him! Aha, sounds sweet and spicy! The red hearted aromatic candles can create unexpected thrill; so it’s an ideal gift ordered online and received by any one of you!
- Chocolates and Flowers: Girls and guys can anytime gift themselves with yummy chocolates and cookies. Of course, when a girl receives red flowers from her beau, it’s just so heartwarming feel, and the moment can be more precious if he bends down his knees to propose his princess with a pretty ring. Saying this, children can gift their sweet moms with a bouquet of red roses for all their love and care she has been showering on them always.
So all you guys and girls, make some noise this Valentine’s Day by rejoicing your evening in your own ways; with partners, with families and friends! Cheer up yourself by hearing some Valentine’s Special songs and dance on those numbers with your friends and partners. Go out to dinner parties, hang out with friends, chill and have great fun, even though it’s a mid-week celebration.
Well, impress your dear ones by expressing your feelings and make your Valentines’ Day superb and joyful! Wishing a very Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone! Make your evening absolutely sizzling and thrilling!:)
Follow me as google.com/+SanghamitraRoychoudhary
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’ Streaming Now On AltBalaji: A Unique Web Series - Mar 22, 2018
- Colors showcase a New Show “Bepannaah” from March 19 - Mar 20, 2018
- Effective Tips to Stay Perfectly Healthy At Your Office - Mar 15, 2018