AltBalaji approaches with various interesting storylines for web series and one recently released web series is “Kehne Ko Humsafar”. The latest 14-episode show Kehne Ko Humsafar on Ekta Kapoor’s AltBalaji channel is written by Neena Gupta and wheeled by Anil V Kumar. Viewers would like to watch this beautiful story that is a blend of romance, family fun, anger, jealousy, yet heartwarming along with multiple characters to play their individual roles that are equally attractive. One new episode will be telecast on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday till the seasons makes its end. /Its trailer was launched on 5th March and the episodes started off from 16th March.
Storyline/Plot of ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar’
The concept of ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar’ is quite different, yet a beautiful story of love and affection that gets divided between decision making, responsibilities, and individual needs. It involves marriage half-explored which might any day lead to divorce or maybe not, an outside affair, emotional pain, intense love and passion, desires and honesty, acceptance and rejections, and also unfaithfulness. The story moves across three characters Ananya, Rohit, and Poonam that is overall a complicated tale of marriage and also, the love which is divided.
The story of ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar’ is about a married couple Poonam (played by Gurdeep Kohli) and Rohit Mehra (played by Ronit Roy) who have two sweet, loving daughters, Bani (played by Pooja Banerjee) and Nikki (played by Palak Jain). They seem a very happy family as Rohit loves her daughters and spends quality time with them. Poonam is a caring wife to her husband and looks after his small needs.
Rohit is a Chartered Accountant whose house was beautified by interior designer Ananya. Rohit and Ananya love each other and have been in a relationship for 3 years. But there isn’t marriage on their minds because somewhere Rohit is guilty of his deeds. Rohit, without telling his own family, goes to meet and spend time with Ananya at her home and hotel.
But one fine night, Rohit’s elder daughter Bani through a message of Ananya on his mobile, gets to know about their affair ad informs her mom. It shook Poonam on knowing about his husband’s affair and scolds him to forget that girl. She says it doesn’t seem nice to fall in love with another woman at the age of 40. Rohit, on the other hand, can’t forget Ananya and spends time and makes love with her at her home.
Poonam tries hard to make her hubby understand that he is married and has two grown-up daughters. Though this is Rohit’s second-time mistake, Poonam says that he is ready to forgive him but he needs to leave Ananya completely. When Rohit doesn’t listen and is determined not to leave Ananya, Poonam angrily conveys that it’s his wish to do whatever he wants, but he shouldn’t give her divorce as she won’t divorce him either. In the meanwhile, Ananya decides to leave Rohit and moves to another city.
Will Rohit really leave his 33-years of marriage and his wife? Will Ananya be his mistress or will Rohit accept her in front of the world by marrying her? Will everything be alright in the Mehra family and they will stay happily again? Will Poonam stop Rohit from divorce to happen? Well, the viewers need to watch all the episodes to know about the answers and enjoy this web series?
Three Lead Characters of ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’
- Mona Singh: Mona Singh was last seen in her debut fiction show on television, Sony’s Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin (2003). She danced as a contestant in 2006’s Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa on Colors and won the show. She even acted on shows like Kya Hua Tera Vada, horror show Kavach, and Comedy Nights Bachao. Now she has entered into web series Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain as the other woman Ananya. She is superb and along with co-star Ronit Roy, their on-screen pair looks fresh. After a long gap, she is seen giving her best performance in yet another fiction show. She as Ananya will be romancing Rohit yet going through a lot of emotions and confusions.
- Ronit Roy: Making a debut with Kasautti Zindagi Kay, followed by Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasamh Se, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa in 2007, Adaalat, and Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar. He has also done few movies like 2 States, Ugly, Udaan. Now Ronit acted in Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain where he, Rohit Mehra is the husband of Poonam, his wife, and two daughters, Bani and Nikki. At the age of 40, he falls madly in love with Ananya who is younger to her yet cannot accept her in front of everyone. Also, he feels the guilt that he cheated on his wife Bani who has supported him for 30-long years.
- Gurdeep Kohli: After making a debut in 2002 with Sanjivani, she has done well-known soaps like Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka, Kasamh Se, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Dil Kii Baatein Dil Hi Jaane, and now she is acting as Poonam, wife of Rohit Mehra, also a doting mother in Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain.
Star-casts of ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’
- Mona Singh as Ananya Sharma
- Ronit Singh as Rohit Mehra
- Gurdeep Kohli as Poonam Mehra
- Pooja Banerjee as Bani Mehra
- Palak Jain as Nikki Mehra
- Suchitra Pillai
- Ashish Kaul
- Karuna Verma
- Apoorva Agnihotri (Guest Appearance)
Watch ‘Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain’ on AltBalaji
First 3 episodes are free. Anyone can watch these 3 free episodes of KKHH. Then they can take premium plans available on AltBalaji. Subscribe to AltBalaji for Rs. 300 (yearly plan), or Rs. 180 (6 months), or Rs. 100 (3 months) to watch the rest of the episodes.
Those who are Vodafone postpaid members can install VodafonePlay app and watch all the episodes for free.
- Show Name: Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain
- Channel: AltBalaji
- Watch: Anytime online
- Produced by: Shristi Behl Arya, Goldie Behl
- Directed by: Anil V. Kumar, Kapil Sharma
Well, viewers can have a great watch of the episodes of Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain! Enjoy the interesting chemistry between Mona Singh and Ronit Roy, along with their family drama! Do share your comments with us how you like these episodes! 🙂
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- Tactical Gear for Women: Empowering and Functional Options - May 30, 2023
- Chennai Super Kings wins IPL 2023 Trophy clinching their Fifth Title - May 22, 2023
- April Topicals: List of Important Dates to Explore - Apr 16, 2023
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Leave a Reply