The television soap Bade Achhe Lagte Hain was indeed popular in its season 1 with Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanvar in 2011 that focused on the 40’s generation. So, the show makers Ekta Kapoor-Shobha Kapoor came up with its second season. Character names Ram and Priya continue to stay in this season too with a nearly similar storyline, but this time it focuses on the 30’s generation.
All eyes are on Nakuul Mehta as the lead role in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2, which got released this week. We caught up with the Mumbai-based actor to find out more about his reprisal of the role of Ram Kapoor (played by actor Ram Kapoor in the original) in the reboot of the original show. Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 kickstarted from August 30 on Sony Television at 8 PM.
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Plot
Ram Kapoor, aged 38, played by Nakuul Mehta is an established, rich, and reputed businessman. He lives along with his stepmom, Nandini, and stepsiblings, Shivina and Shubham, who are his complete world. Before 6 years, Ram was ditched by his girlfriend Vedika, who is now married to Shashi. From then onwards, Ram focuses fully on his work and family, but how much he does, he isn’t much praised by his family members; though his friends always support him and give him great company.
On the other hand, Priya Sood, aged 32, is a school teacher, belonging to a middle-class family. She stays with her mother, Meera, elder sister, Saranghi, younger sister, Sandhya, and cousin brother, Akshay. Priya’s ex-boyfriend also left her for her younger sister, Maitri, though dating for four years. Her father deserted her family for having only daughters and not sons. From that time, Priya is annoyed with men, because she thinks just like men who were there in her life didn’t care and respected her, most of the men are like that.
Well, Akshay wants that his sister Priya would first get married, then only he will get settled with Ram’s sister Shivina. On Ram’s mom’s request to Priya’s mom that Priya would get the best partner in Ram, gradually Ram Kapoor will get settled with Priya Sood. The audiences have to watch the ongoing show to know more about the interesting track.
Nakuul was last seen in Star Plus’s Ishqbaaaz  and Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara . Disha Parmar was known for her roles in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara , and Zee’s Who Apna Sa [2017-18].
Cast of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2
- Nakuul Mehta as Ram Kapoor
- Disha Parmar as Priya Sood
- Shubhaavi Choksey as Nandini Kapoor
- Pranav Misshra as Akshay Sood
- Sneha Namanandi as Shivina Kapoor
- Manraj Singh as Shubham Kapoor
- Anjum Fakih as Maitri Sood
- Abhay Bhargava as Mahendra Sood
- Kanupriya Shankar Pandit as Meera Sood
- Alefia Kapadia as Sara Sood
- Ajay Nagrath as Aditya Shekhawat
- Aanchal Khurana as Brinda Shekhawat
- Utkarsh Gupta as Kunal
- Abhinav Kapoor as Mukul
- Poorti Arya as Twinkle
- Vineet Kumar Chaudhary as Shashi
- Show Name: Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2
- Channel telecast: Sony Television
- Show timing: 8 PM IST
- Season: 2
- Producers: Ekta and Shobha Kapoor
- Genre: Soap Opera
- Opening theme: “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain” by Shreya Ghoshal
- Production company: Balaji Telefilms
Viewers can catch up with the latest episodes of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 on Sony Television at 8 PM IST, or anytime on Sony Liv! Share your comments with us on how you are liking the new Jodi of Nakuul and Disha as Ram Kapoor and Priya Sood?!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- Chennai Super Kings wins the Vivo IPL 2021 – 14th Season for the 4th Time - Oct 16, 2021
- Top 5 Foods Every Australian Must Try While Visiting India - Oct 16, 2021
- Has India Benefited or Suffered Under Modi’s Governance? - Oct 16, 2021
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.