Audiences love to prefer watching those serials that approach with a completely different concept. Thus keeping them in mind, Zee channel has just started off with its new soap “Aapke Aa Jane Se” from Monday, 15th January 2018. Under the production of Bodhi Tree Multimedia Pvt. Ltd, Aapke Aa Jane Se is a beautiful love story between a 24-year-old immature guy and a 42-year-old mature woman. Through this show, Zee channel is breaking all norms of an elder woman falling in love with a younger man. By seeing this serial, people’s mindset will certainly change with time and they will be broad-minded too where marriage and togetherness are based on compatibility and not on age.
Aapke Aa Jane Se portrays Suhasi Dhami as a female lead and Karan Jotwani as a male lead. The storyline features a love story of Vedika and Sahil. Vedika is a 42-year-old woman who meets Sahil, a 24-year-old guy. Vedika has a single mother to a 15-year-old girl.
As Sahil has failed in his graduation, knowing it his grandmother is sad that she can’t put his certificate in the frame. She orders that Sahil can either return back to Delhi to complete his fashion designing course with passing marks or get married to a girl of her choice. On the other hand, Vedika comes across Sahil in a restaurant thinking of getting a job. Whereas Sahil thinks that Vedika is the girl whom his grandmother has selected.
As Vedika has been so engrossed in her life and bringing up her daughter single-handedly, she has forgotten to live her own life happily. This boy 18 years younger to her encourages her to have fun, go crazy and enjoy her life. Be it birthday fun, or opening the car window and feeling the cool air or doing crazy things, Vedika should try them all.
Audiences are certainly excited to see how a mature woman enjoys the company of a guy much younger to him. Though the love pulls Vedika and Sahil closer, the social norms and its predetermined ways and rules come their way as hurdles. Will their love beat the social norms and beliefs; will the society accept them as a couple; for this one needs to watch this interesting show!
- Suhasi Dhami makes a comeback on small screen after more than three years gap. She was last seen in ‘Devon Ke Dev Mahadev’ [Life OK] and is well-known for her role as Swarn Abha in ‘Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli’ [Zee]. She is playing the character of Vedika in Aapke Aa Jane Se serial of a matured woman who has her own house and daughter’s responsibilities. But she has many dreams and aspirations that she wants to fulfill. When a young guy comes in her life, he teaches her and pushes her to go live her life as she wants to and gives her company in every way.
- Karan Jotwani was last seen in ‘Sahani Si Ek Ladki’ serial [Star Plus] as Sayyam. He is playing the character of Sahil who is immature but surely knows how to enjoy small moments in life and live the best. He loves his family very much. He also supports Vedika in every way to do whatever she wishes to do, without listening to society people and their conservative minds. He makes her stay happier from within.
Promo/Title Song of Aapke Aa Jane Se
- Aapke Aa Jane Se: Promo 1
- Aapke Aa Jane Se: Promo 2
- Aapke Aa Jane Se: Promo 3
- Aapke a Jane Se: Title Song
Star Casts of Aap Ke Aa Jane Se
- Suhasi Dhami as Vedika [Single Mother]
- Karan Jotwani as Sahil [Young Boy]
- Shaily Priya as Nidhi
- Hetal Gada as Arya
- Geeta Tyagi as Aunt
- Sailesh Gulabani
- Mohit Dagga
- Resha Konkar
- TV Show Name: Aapke Aa Jaane Se
- Channel: Zee TV
- Genre: Romance, Family Drama
- Production House: Bodhi Tree Multimedia Pvt. Ltd.
- Starting Date: 15th January 2018
- Telecast Days: Monday to Friday
- Timing: 10.30 pm
Well, guys and girls, watch out for a new concept serial Aapke Aa Jane Se from Monday-Friday, 10.30 on Zee channel with fresh faces!:)
Follow me as google.com/+SanghamitraRoychoudhary
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- 5 Best Gift Ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi - Sep 18, 2018
- Colors launch Bigg Boss Season 12 from 16th September 2018 - Sep 15, 2018
- 5 Effective Steps to Prevent Cardiovascular Disease - Sep 14, 2018