After a year’s wait, Kaun Banega Crorepati is making its comeback for its audiences who never fail to miss a single episode. This year the production house has approached with a new motto and a title for KBC Season 10, “KabTakRokoge”! This is the fresh reasoning of Sony TV that will motivate people not to stop achieving your dreams, whatsoever they face in their ways. Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is hosting the new season with his new andaaz!
KBC Season 10 will be showcased on Sony from Monday, 3rd September at 9 pm, Monday to Friday. KBC is a great game score for the selected people to get a chance to win 7 crore rupees. Just like last year’s KBC Season 9, this year too KBC 10 will be grand and audiences will learn more from the KBC questions. Even those at home can answer questions online through JioChat and win too. Amitabh Bachchan has taken a break from his busy schedule with films and shot for the episodes of KBC 10! Sony’s Dus Ka Dum might end up its 3rd season on 2nd September that would be replaced with KBC 10 at the 9 pm time-slot.
Time Slot of KBC 10
- Name of the game: Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Season: 10
- Hosted by: Amitabh Bachchan
- Telecast Channel: Sony Entertainment
- Telecast time: 9 pm
- Start date: 3rd September (Monday-Friday)
- Official website: kbc.sonyliv.com
- KBC 10th Season Slogan: KabTakRokoge
Game Play of KBC
- Qualification Round: The process started in June. Those aspiring contestants had to answer a question asked by KBC in by sending a premium-rate SMS to a particular number. For eg., SMS KBC<space>Answer Option [A/B/C/D] to57666. The best among those contestants selected will have to go through interviews and from them, the top selected contestants get the chance to appear in the Fastest Finger First
- Fastest Finger First: Those selected contestants of 10 are called to the KBC studio to play Fastest Finger First with Amitabh Bachchan. He asks a question with four options. The contestants have to answer in chronological order, as per asked in the shortest given time. The person who answers the question correctly in the least time is declared the winner who will further get the opportunity to sit on the Hot Seat with Mr. Bachchan to play the main game.
- Main Gameplay: As the winner of Faster Finger Fast settles down on the hot seat, he/she has to answer several questions asked, in order to win the top cash prize. A milestone is set firstly, for eg, Rs 5000; so if the contestant fails to answer any question right before the set price of the first five questions, they don’t lose anything. But if they fail to answer the asked question correctly, above the set prize of the 5th question, even after using the lifelines, their money will be deducted to 5K. The mentioned lifelines for KBC10 helps the contestant to tell the right answer on which Amitabh Bachchan locks the answer.
- Audience Poll: This is asking the audience where the audience will dial into a keypad to insert a correct answer that the contestant isn’t able to give. The highest poll result is then shown to the contestant and he/she goes with it. This option is accessible from the start of the game.
- 50:50: Out of four options, the computer will remove 2 wrong answers for a particular question. Among the two answers left, the contestant has to pick the right answer, when he/she chooses to go with the 50:50 option. This lifeline is available from the game’s start. 3.
- Phone a friend: This is yet another lifeline where the contestant has p three-selected members, be it friends/family friends/colleagues. Among the 3, he/she has to choose one member whom they will ask that question whose answer the contestant doesn’t know. Be it a voice call or video call, that member has to answer within 30-seconds time.
- Flip the question: This is switching the given question by the computer to a new question as the contestant is unable to answer the first question. This lifeline can be utilized after the 5th question.
- Expert Advice: The producers of KBC invites 3 experts in General Knowledge. When the contestant decides to go with expert advice to know the right answer from them, these 3 selected experts are given 30-seconds to discuss its answer and convey the contestant.
- Double Dip: For this lifeline, the contestant is granted two chances for answering a question. In the clocked game, the time will quickly stop with the contestant’s first guess. If that guess goes wrong, the timer resumes again for the second guess. If that guess is correct, the contestant moves ahead to the next question, but his second guess is wrong, then he/she has to walk out of the game with the least amount.
- Jodidaar (partner): This might be the last lifeline offered where the contestant can bring a partner (be it any one family member or friend). That member is called to help the contestant answer the question if he/she isn’t able to answer it rightly.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, “KBC begins again! It’s been 18 years & 10th Season now’ been a long association, never possible without your love & support!”
Amitabh Bachchan also unveiled a book of Siddharth Basu, named “Indian Century”. Mr. Basu conveyed, “Excited to get the first copies of my new book #IndianCentury and also happy that Sr Bachchan offered to reveal it on the floor of KBC10. He and the show are both outstanding in what they’ve done to inspire the public regarding the general knowledge on a big scale.”
There is also Ghar Baitho Jeeto Jackpot answer procedure for the JIO users only. The questions will be mentioned and the users have to answer them back correctly, and the lucky winner person will win cash!
Hence, watch out for the Monday to Friday episodes of KBC10 at 9 pm, hosted by Amitabh Bachchan and get yourself knowledgeable on the asked questions! This season will also come up with a remarkable contestant who can give all questions correct and win the highest cash money. Hope you guys would watch the tenth season of KBC regularly and audiences at home too can participate in KBC questions and win cash too. 🙂
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.