Japan is way more advanced when it comes to showcasing their impressive technology. The techno-treat country plans to implement the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games 2020 to a higher level which would be the most advanced and pioneering sporting event to be held for the very first time. They will be utilizing the cutting-edge technology to offer perfect security of the participants as well as the public, to present unified convenience for the visitors coming to watch the games, and also bring remarkable coverage to the worldwide audiences.
New-Age Technology to be Arranged
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2020 have announced their challenge that a progressive facial recognition system is going to be installed at the events for verifying automatically the identities of officials, athletes, media members, and the staffs.
For the very first time, such an impressive technology will be utilized at an Olympiad. The grand plan will be a reflection towards the 2020 Tokyo commitment towards delivering the most magnificent and innovatively designed games in the sport’s history.
Interestingly, robots are installed at Tokyo airports for assisting the visitors to quickly navigate the facilities and also make their ways inside the city or towards their departure gates. Also, Fujitsu Ltd. is executing along with the International Gymnastics Federation for utilizing the laser technology to offer accurate data to be practiced by the judges for augmenting whatever they view with their eyes before they mark the scoring of the performances on beam, horse, and mats. Well, the Toyota offshoot has been working on a flying car that might be displayed in the opening ceremony of the games for lighting the Olympic flame in a notable way.
Let’s have a quick look at the significant features of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games!
1# Powering the games with 100% renewable energy.
- Wind and solar energy will power the stadiums and the athletes’ village.
- Japan’s new stadiums would be the centerpiece of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
2# Turning old phones into medals.
- Mobile phones contain small amounts of gold, silver & copper.
- Extracting these medals will help create 5,000 medals.
80,000 phones and other devices have already been donated.
And 99% of the other goods used in the games will be reused or recycled.
3# Driverless taxis for guests.
- Passengers will be able to use their smartphones to unlock doors, & pay their fares.
- More than 1,500 people applied for one of the test rides.
4# Solar roads lead to greener power-generating-floors.
- Japan is currently testing miles of solar roads in Tokyo.
- Solar panels are put in the ground.
- Then covered in resin so traffic can drive over them.
- Solar roads will initiate electricity by using the vibrations produced by the people walking on those roads.
5# Robots will translate Japanese for foreign guests.
- Organizer plan to use robots across venues.
- Giving foreign language support.
- And carrying bags for disabled people and the elderly.
google.com, pub-3862145386704795, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
With all of this technology, will you be going to Tokyo 2020 with your family and friends? It would be exciting to watch the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2020 as Tokyo is executing the event on a grand scale! Share your views with us!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- Tactical Gear for Women: Empowering and Functional Options - May 30, 2023
- Chennai Super Kings wins IPL 2023 Trophy clinching their Fifth Title - May 22, 2023
- April Topicals: List of Important Dates to Explore - Apr 16, 2023
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Leave a Reply