Travelling to any foreign country needs proper planning and budget, whether visiting solely or with family. The first thing that springs to mind when contemplating foreign travel is getting a visa. It acts as a gateway for multiple countries. But this whole process takes a lot of time for people to secure visas for visiting those countries for vacation or business purposes.
You may not be aware of this, but many countries do not require Indian citizens travelling abroad to obtain visas. Yes! Yes, many nations are willing to allow you to travel without seeking a visa. Thirty nations are visa-free for Indian citizens to go to. For Indians, travel visa-free countries save time and money while removing the inconvenience.
Let’s explore the 12 stunning countries where Indian tourists travel visa-free!
Ten countries India can visit for free without a visa
- Bhutan: Bhutan, the ultimate Himalayan kingdom, is encircled by stunning snow-capped mountains and dense forests, which together provide beautiful scenery. After a two-year break, Bhutan reopened its border to foreign visitors on September 23, 2022. As a result, travellers from India can arrange a journey to Bhutan that includes visits to popular locations like Thimphu, Punakha, Jakar, Paro, Wangdue Phodrang, Trongsa, Phuentsholing, Bumthang, Jigme Dorji National Park, Mount Chomolhari, and many more.
- Nepal: Nepal is a hilly region bordering Indian states with a rich cultural legacy and wildlife. In the Himalayas, Nepal is accessible to Indian citizens without a visa. The country’s top tourist destinations include Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park, Boudhanath Stupa (Bodhnath), Trekking in the Annapurna Region, Chitwan National Park, Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Bardiya National Park, Lumbini, Helambu Trek, etc.
- Indonesia: Indonesia, which has more than 17,000 islands, is the biggest island country in the world. There are a variety of attractions, including beaches, rice fields, volcanoes, jungles, and various cultures and religions. Indian tourists are permitted entry without a visa and a 30-day stay. The best tourist destinations of Indonesia cover the Gili Islands in Lombok, the Raja Ampat Islands in West Papua, Maluk Beach in Sumbawa Island, Tanjung Puting National Park, Lake Toba, North Sumatra, the Bunaken Marine Park in North Sulawesi, and many more.
- Mauritius: An island country in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is well known for its beaches, lagoons, and reefs. An Indian traveller can visit Mauritius for up to 90 days without a visa and take advantage of the island’s beaches, crystal-clear waters, and tropical wildlife and flora. The best tourist attractions of Mauritius cover Tamarind Waterfalls, Chamarel Waterfalls, Ilot Gabriel Beach, Black River Gorges National Park, Mahebourg, Le Morne, Gabriel Island, Grand B, Belle Mare White beaches, etc.
- Senegal: Senegal is a coastal nation in West Africa that is officially known as the Republic of Senegal. It enables entry into the country for Indian tourists without a visa. The African nation, Senegal, does not require a visa for visitors from India to stay for up to 90 days. Beautiful tourist attractions of Senegal include the Niokolo-Koba National Park, Goree Island, the African Renaissance Monument, Niokolo-Koba National Park, the Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary, and many more.
- Haiti: Haiti does not require a visa for Indian travellers. You can go on vacation or on business in Haiti. Three months is the longest stay allowed in Haiti. Tourists can explore Gellee Beach, Labadee, Labadee, Musee de Pantheon museum, Bassin Bleu, Kokoye Beach, Gele Beach, Saut-Mathurine waterfall, and many more wonderful tourist destinations in Haiti.
- Fiji: In the lovely beach country of Fiji, travellers with Indian passports are not required to obtain a visa. With its forests, islands, and wildlife, the entire country is immersed in the grandeur of nature. The stunning islands and pristine beaches are the main attractions of Fiji. Among the must-see attractions are Bouma National Heritage Park, Turtle Island, Great Astrolabe Reef (Kadavu), Colo-I-Suva Forest Park, Sawa-i-Lau Caves (Yasawa Islands), Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami Temple, the Fiji Museum, and Sigatoka Sand Dunes.
- Oman: The country recently opened its doors to Indian passport holders, allowing them to travel visa-free. The ancient Middle Eastern country is home to incredible natural wonders that draw visitors, historians, and tourists worldwide. Among the best places to visit in Oman are Muscat, Salalah, Wadi Shab, Bimmah Sinkhole, Wahiba Sands, Muscat, and Nizwa.
- Serbia: Serbia, a country in Central and Southeast Europe, is a popular travel destination. Indian tourists do not need a visa to enter the country or extend their stay past 30 days. Visitors typically stop by catholic monasteries and Christian pilgrimage sites. The top locations to visit in Serbia are Djerdap National Park, Novi Sad, Uvac Canyon, Kopaonik National Park, Church of St. Sava, Petrovaradin Fortress, Subotica City Hall, and many others.
- Samoa: Indian travelers can plan to travel to Samoa without their visas for 60 days. Samoa, an island country in Polynesia, is endowed with beaches that are reef-bordered and rainforests that include cliffs and waterfalls. There are many awesome places to visit in Samoa, including going to the well-known Robert Louis Stevenson Museum, Falealupo, Papapapaitai Falls, O Le Pupu Puye National Park, Falealupo Rainforest Reserve, Alofaaga Blowholes, Lake Lanoto’o National Park, among other locations.
- Macau: Indian tourists do not need a visa to enter Macau for up to 30 days. This area is full of everything you find enjoyable, fascinating, and distinctive, with skyscrapers sprinkling the landscape and lighting up the entire city. There are many excellent locations to visit in Macau, such as Macau Tower, Hac Sa Beach, Senado Square, A-Ma Temple, Macau Wine Museum, Holy House of Mercy, Monte Fort, Luis De Camoes Garden, Puji Temple, and others.
Also, read: Best Europe Travel Tips for First-Timers
- Dominica: Indian tourists are also welcome to Dominica, a West Indian island nation, without a visa. Visitors may remain in Dominica for six months. This nation is filled with mountains, rainforests, freshwater lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, beaches, and diving locations. There are numerous tourist destinations, including Lombok, Tanjung Puting National Park, Morne Trois Pitons National Park, the Raja Ampat Islands, Bali, Middleham Falls, Snorkel or Dive at Champagne Reef, Komodo National Park, and Trafalgar Falls.
Indian tourists can travel visa-free by exploring different locations and learning about the local cultures and food. Carry international travel insurance, nevertheless, to shield yourself from any monetary loss that can arise while you’re on a trip. Also, keep your Adhaar Card, Passport, and Covid Certificates handy. Therefore, you can either plan to travel solo or with family or friends to these amazing visa-free countries.google.com, pub-3862145386704795, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- Culinary Journeys: Exploring Global Food Scenes - Sep 3, 2023
- Secrets of Wellness: Exploring the Timeless Practices for Body and Soul - Sep 3, 2023
- Festivals Galore: Immersing in Scottsdale’s Vibrant Culture - Aug 30, 2023
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.