It is a homecoming call for dancer-actor Malaika Arora as she is excited to judge the dance reality show Nach Baliye again, and this time it is Season 8. Malaika will be joining the judge panel with director Mohit Suri and choreographer Terrence Lewis. She will be seen as a judge for this week’s two episodes. The stunning Malaika was earlier seen on judge panel for Nach Baliye Season 1 (2005) along with Saroj Khan and Farhan Akhtar; and again for Nach Baliye Season 2 (2006) with Saroj Khan and Kunal Kohli. Now Malaika is again back on the favorite show with a bang!
Sonakshi Sinha on a Break from Nach Baliye 8
Actor Sonakshi Sinha will be unavailable for this weekend, so Malaika will add glamour and spiciness as a judge on Nach Baliye 8 this Saturday and Sunday. According to the sources, Sonakshi is travelling with Hrithik Roshan on a tour to South Africa, thus Malaika Arora is her replacement for two episodes.
These two episodes have been shot on Tuesday, 25th April. Malaika is a successful dancer famous for her Bollywood numbers like Chhaiyan Chaaiyan (Dil Se) and Munni Badnam Hui (Dabaang). She has even judged known shows like India’s Got Talent, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa, and Zara Nachke Dikha.
Eliminated Couples and Left-over Couples
- Nach Baliye 8 saw the first couple Manoj Verma and wife Utkarsha Naik getting eliminated first on 16th April.
- The second couple Siddharth Jadhav and wife Tripti got eliminated last week on 23rd April.
The remaining eight couples fighting the competition for Nach Baliye 8th Season are:
Vivek Dahiya-Diyvanka Tripathi
Sanaya Irani-Mohit Sehgal
Mona Lisa-Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
Sanam Johar-Abigail Pandey
Aashka Goradia-Brent Goble
Dipika Kakar-Shoib Ibrahim
Bharti Singh-Harsh Limbachiyaa
Half Girlfriend Actors Shraddha Kapoor-Arjun Kapoor on Nach Baliye 8
This week actors Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor are appearing on Nach Baliye 8 to promote their upcoming film Half Girlfriend releasing on 19th May 2017. There would be lot of fun on the set of Nach Baliye as director of the movie Half Girlfriend Mohit Suri will be dancing with his reel half-girlfriend Bharti, and Arjun Kapoor will be shaking his leg with his Half Girlfriend co-star Shraddha Kapoor.
Injuries have started hitting the couples on Nach Baliye badly. It was last week when Vivek danced with his choreographer, instead of his baliye Divyanka because she was injured. This week Divyanka is back into action as she has improved now. But Harsh has twisted his leg while practicing, so Bharti will be dancing with her choreographer this week.
Let’s have a quick update on the last 5 couple including wild-card entry couple’s eliminations.
- Third couple Amanjot Kaur and RJ Pritam Singh exited Nach Baliye on 30th April 2017.
- Fourth couple Monalisa and Vikrant Singh Rajpoot (8th position) got eliminated on 7th May 2017.
- Fifth couple Bharti Singh with partner Harsh Limbachiyya got eliminated on 20th May 2017.
- Sixth couple Aashka Goradia along with Brent Goble who got eliminated on 14th May, re-entered as Wild card on 21st May and again eliminated on 4th June 2017.
- Trupti Akkalwar and Siddhartha Jadhav who re-entered as Wild card on 21st made exit by re-elimination on 11th June.
- Seventh couple Dipika Kakar with partner Shoaib Ibrahim got eliminated on 17th June 2017.
Hence, keep enjoying and dancing with Nach Baliye 8 couples on Star Plus from 8 pm onwards, every Saturday-Sunday! You can also watch the latest episodes on Hotstar.:)
Follow me as google.com/+SanghamitraRoychoudhary