Every year Bigg Boss catches the limelight with thunderstorm occurring in the huge lavish house, and this year is certainly no exception. Among the 18 contestants including 14 celebrities and 4 commoners, Bigg Boss is all set to pick its top 4 contestants fighting for the main trophy. As the days are nearing by for the finale night to be held on Sunday, 14th January on Colors channel, the remaining contestants in the house are trying their level best to showcase their best side so that they would get votes from the audience.
Let’s have a quick look at the best craziest moments of this season that has grabbed eyeballs!
- Mid-week eviction with Arshi’s visit as a guest: Bigg Boss will surprise the remaining 5 contestants, Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta, Hina Khan, Puneesh Sharma and Akash Dadlani with the last eviction of season 11 where they have to act mean. Ex-contestant Arshi Khan will judge this round.
All the five are nominated where one contestant who gets the least votes from the audience will be evicted. Arrogant and over-confident Akash will be kicked out in the mid-week eviction which would be a shock to him.
- Chat with Journalists: Journalists grilled the five contestants with their sharp questions that showed mixed reactions from them.
Hina was seen angry and proving her points to the journalists, Shilpa got emotional as Akash, Vikas and Hina tried pinpointing at them. Puneesh kept it light as he fully supported Shilpa Shinde as she is lovingly called Ma of the house.
- Eviction via Ballot Box Voting: Last week in the ranking stand task, Akash and Puneesh decided to stand at No 1 and No 2 ranks, followed by Luv No 3, Shilpa No 4, Hina No 4, and Vikas No 6, where last 4 contestants got nominated by Bigg Boss. Shilpa, Luv, Hina, and Vikas got the opportunity to visit a Mall in Mumbai for 15 minutes and the fans who visited the mall voted in the ballot box. Later in the BB house, they counted their own votes. Luv got the least votes, so was eliminated from this show.
- Imitation of other contestants during Rani Mukherjee’s entry: Big Boss gave the last 5 contestants a great chance to portray their fellow-mates. Shilpa acted as Hina, Vikas acted as Akash, Hina acted as Shilpa, Puneesh as Luv, Akash acted as Vikas, and Luv as Puneesh. Vikas was appreciated by Rani Mukherjee who came to promote her movie Hitchki, for his good act of Akash, the rapper. Every contestant literally imitated the other person, taunting and making fun of them.
- Christmas occasion with twists: Singer Mika Singh entered the house during Christmas and gave some gifts to few of the contestants. Host Salman Khan was in fun mood as he gave an interesting task when he said a comment and asked a particular contest to guess who said that statement about him/her. That contestant had to say the name and spray snow on their face.
- Family members visit the BB home: It was an emotional week for the contestants when one of their family members entered Bigg Boss house to surprise them. Bigg Boss announced STATUE when family members entered one after the other.
Shilpa’s mother, Hina’s boyfriend, Arshi’s father, Puneesh’s father, Vikas’s mother, Priyank’s ex-girlfriend Divya and Hiten’s wife Gauri came to meet and encouraged the housemates.
- Growing Love between Bandagi and Puneesh: Both Bandagi and Puneesh were head over heels in love with each other as they spent some cozy moments in the house after others slept. They were the talk of the town till Bandagi got evicted by mutual decision between both. Bandagi decided to leave the house and let Puneesh play inside the BB house.
- The triangular friendship between Vikas, Hiten, and Arshi: Audiences loved the friendship between the three where they supported each other and saved the other in nominations. It was a good jugaalbandi seen between the trios. When Hiten got evicted, Vikas and Arshi both were emotional, followed by Arshi who also got out.
- The sweet fun between Hiten and Arshi: Arshi had a special liking for Hiten Tejwani as she used to try coming nearer to him where he used to run from her and everyone must have had a loud laugh.
Even in the Raja-Rani game where the two ranis Arshi and Shilpa had to arouse the raja Hiten by convincing him that she is the best rani for him, Arshi left no stone unturned in proving herself as the best rani.
- Mastermind Strokes played now and then: Vikas Gupta has always been named the real mastermind of the house, though he seems innocent and talks sweetly with others. He has earlier toppled the other contestants by nominating them, saving the trio Hiten, Arshi and him in the game. Shilpa Shinde, on the other hand, played a superb masterstroke by picking Hiten over Priyank as he seemed a strong contender. With Puneesh, Arshi, and Vikas choosing Hiten to save; Luv, Hina, Akash and joining hands Shilpa choose Priyank. That was a googly throw from Shilpa’s end.
A fan reacted with his Twitter comment:
“Brilliant Masterstroke by #ShilpaShinde –
– Arshi content wid Hiten over
– Vikas main support over
– Tigdi – Vikas, Arshi & Hiten broken
– Removed a strong contender
– Proved if she’s silent doesn’t mean C doesn’t know 2 play
– Proved why she deserves 2 win”
- Hina the back-bitcher and the crying baby: Hina Khan is one typical girl audiences have laughed seeing her, who gets up in the morning, does her make-up, wears borrowed clothes bought at home, sits on her bed at the corner and used to bitch with her two loyal fellows Priyank and Luv about other contestants. She never cooked food but had end number of complaints about Shilpa who actually prepares food for her and the whole house.
She never admits her mistake. If she is pointed out by Salman or any other fellow about her mistakes, Hina proves that point to be right by talking loud. Quite silly of her to behave in this way. Drama queen as she is named and her long crying are always laughed off.
- Stakes high in the game of Chor-Police: Bigg Boss had given a task where Hina was the sanchalak, and in between Luv and Puneesh, whoever will be successful in stealing costly goods worth more than 13 lakhs wins the Ticket to the Grand Finale. But the twist is that the total number of goods stolen from the lot will get deducted from the final prize money of the show. Well, the housemates managed to stop Puneesh and Luv from stealing, so the prize money remains the same. Saying this, it was fun to watch Puneesh and Luv falling down yet running with the goods here and there.
- The Selfie Fun
- Kitchen Gossip and Donkey Bathing Moments
- The On-and-Off Catfight
- Bromance between Vikas and Priyank
- Housemates’ Relatives come as Neighbours
- The so-called Maa-Beti on BB11
- Parlor scene in BB11 house
Grooving with your bros: Priyank, Akash, and Luv
- The Hen Game where one housemate’s egg can be thrown in the BB pool
- The New RJs Vikas and Shilpa in BB house
- Snow Game – Ticket to Finale
- Top 2 Girls having fun
As said by ex-contestant of BB11, Priyank Sharma, “Bigg Boss 11 house is not a war zone, but it’s zone where the contestants have been staying with each other for the last 13 weeks and this is the 14th week going, this is one strange feeling inside the house where the equations change, they change, they switch, they flip. When you have so strong personalities like Shilpa, Hina, Vikas, Hina, Hiten, Priyank, Puneesh, or any other contestants, clashes are supposed to happen, the points of views will be different, the opinions will differ. Every person in the house should be prepared for it to face challenges. It’s not all about strategies because all the contestants were genuinely friends from the beginning. In between, some fights did occur, but again they got back together.”
This is so true that they fight and makeup too after few days. Kudos to the contestants who survived among the unknown fellow-mates. The top 4 contestants fighting for the Grand Finale on 14th January are Shilpa Shinde, Vikas Gupta, Hina Khan, and Puneesh Sharma! Watch out the remaining episodes on Colors and Voot. Stay tuned! 🙂
Follow me as google.com/+SanghamitraRoychoudhary