Colors have risen its standard every year by coming up with fresh contents in their new shows they arrive with. Dil Se Dil Tak at 10 pm is replaced with Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, which is translated as the sequence of changing relationships. Under the banner of Sphere Origins, Surjoy Waddhwai is producing this show. The series signifies the various difficulties of contemporary love stories. The story conveys two modern-day couples and their conflicting desires from their relationships. The star-casts include Shakti Arora, Aditi Sharma, Drashti Dhami, and Abhinav Shukla.
Storyline/Plot of Silsila
The show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka portrays the lives of two couples, Kunal (played by Shakti Arora) and Mauli (played by Aditi Sharma), and also Nandini (played by Drashti Dhami) and Rajdeep (played by Abhinav Shukla); their different circumstances and situations give way to several twists in their lives that they have to face. Kunal and Mauli are doctors, whereas Rajdeep is a businessman and Nandini a homemaker.
Silsila is mainly about two best friends who part ways and haven’t met each other in the last six years, but their deep love stays intact in each other’s hearts. In the beginning, they show that Kunal and Mauli lead a very happy married life, while Nandini got caught in a bad marriage with Rajdeep where she gets beaten and harassed by her hubby, basically a victim of domestic violence. Nandini stayed back at Lucknow, whereas Mauli moved to Mumbai. Mauli doesn’t want to remember Nandini, whenever her hubby asks about her friend. After coming across Nandini’s bracelet, Kunal gets to know from his wife that she was her childhood best friend which Mauli didn’t disclose to him.
The story takes a twist when Kunal and Nandini meet and become friends and growing feelings for each other. But they never wanted to break the heart of Mauli. Muali, when learns that her hubby Kunal loves her best friend, Nandini, she gets disheartened. On the other hand, Kunal finds out that Nandini’s husband scolds, abuses and beats her, he suggests Nandini to file a case against him by raising her voice. He tells her not to hide such a serious matter and fight for her rights.
Promo/Trailer of Silsila
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Promo 1
- Silsila Badalte Riston Ka Promo 2
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka – Drashti Dhami Full Interview
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka – Interview with Starcasts
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka – Shakti Arora Full Interview
Four Major Actors of Silsila
- Aditi Sharma: TV actress Aditi Sharma plays the role of Dr. Mauli Malhotra in a private hospital. She is also the wife of Kunal Malhotra. She also has a childhood friend, Nandini who she later meets after years of parting, at Mumbai. Afterward, she gets to know that her husband whom she loves to the fullest, is involved in a love affair with her best friend, which makes her shattered. Aditi was last seen on &TV’s Gangaa (2016-2017).
- Shakti Arora: Shakti Arora acts as Dr. Kunal Malhotra who practices in a hospital but decides to resign when his hospital takes additional charge from the patients in the name of tests at outside test center. In fact, he decides to open his own clinic where he won’t allow such crime to happen. He loves his wife, Mauli a lot and tries to keep her happy by giving her surprises. But when he meets Nandini, he grows fond of her and both start loving each other, not thinking of Mauli’s feelings. Kunal supports Nandini to stand for herself by becoming strong and speaking up. Shakti Arora was last seen on Colors’ Mere Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2014-2016).
- Drashti Dhami: TV actress Drashti Dhami enacts the role of Nandini Thakur, who is a childhood friend of Mauli and wife of Rajdeep Malhotra. Being an obedient wife, she doesn’t open her mouth, even when her husband thrashes her in front of the public. She tries to make her marriage work but in return only gets hated comments from her husband. She misses her childhood friend, Mauli a lot. Drashti Dhami who was last seen on Star Plus’ Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil (2016-2017), is back with Silsila where she will be seen in sarees; a quiet and simple woman who is unable to speak up because of fear in mind.
- Abhinav Shukla: Actor and model Abhinav Shukla enact the role of Rajdeep Thakur in Silsila. He is the husband of Nandini and works with his business clients. He tries to pretend that he is a good husband, just to show it in front of his clients. But in actuality, he is extremely abusive who has only hatred for his wife as he just treats her to influence his clients to get more business. He pokes his wife to look presentable in front of his clients with a smile and proper table manners, and even seduce his business clients to acquire his business deals. If she doesn’t listen, Rajdeep treats badly with her. Abhinav was last seen in Star Plus’s Diya Aur Baati Hum (2016).
Main Casts and Characters of Silsila Badalte Riston Ke
- Aditi Sharma as Dr. Mauli Malhotra [wife of Kunal and childhood friend of Nandini]
- Shakti Arora as Dr. Kunal Malhotra [husband of Mauli]
- Drashti Dhami as Nandini Thakur [wife of Rajdeep and childhood best friend of Mauli]
- Abhinav Shukla as Rajdeep Thakur [Nandini’s husband]
Recurring Casts and Characters of Silsila Badalte Riston Ke
- Neena Cheema as Didda
- Priya Shinde as Prerna
- Raj Singh as Jai
- Prachi Thakkar as Sweety
- Avdeep Sidhu as Nilesh
- Sarita Joshi as Subandra
Time Slot of Silsila
- Show name: Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
- Channel: Colors
- Show Days: Monday to Friday
- Show Timing: 10 pm
- Genre: Drama
- Producer-Company: Sunjoy Waddhwa
- Production Company: Sphere Origins
Hence, watch out for the new show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka on Colors channel at 10 pm! Viewers will surely like watching a new storyline that Colors have introduced! You can also follow the latest episodes on Voot!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sanghamitra Roychoudhary (see all)
- Chennai Super Kings wins the Vivo IPL 2021 – 14th Season for the 4th Time - Oct 16, 2021
- Top 5 Foods Every Australian Must Try While Visiting India - Oct 16, 2021
- Has India Benefited or Suffered Under Modi’s Governance? - Oct 16, 2021
A proficient Web Content Developer (Technical and Non-Technical Writer), Blogger, and Freelance Content Writer. A happy author of www.w3buzz.in! She is a creative person, always eager to learn new aspects, and seeking new ways for improving skills in her field. She loves traveling & photography; also, a sports enthusiast!
Follow me as @SanghamitraRch on Twitter.